It’s gonna be fun.
ANDREA was born and raised in Wyoming. She grew up dancing, and after graduating from high school, she moved to North Carolina to earn her B.A. in Dance Performance from UNCCharlotte. She has danced professionally in North Carolina, Maryland, Nevada and New York as well as touring in the US and Copenhagen.
Andrea started Pilates and Yoga as a form of cross training and injury rehabilitation. Once she felt the difference it made in her strength and overall wellness, she knew it was something she wanted to share with others. Andrea believes in working with individuals of all levels in a supportive and nonjudgemental manner. Whether you are working with an injury, looking for pre/post natal care or just looking to feel healthier and stronger, Andrea will give you a workout that will leave you feeling strong and inspired. And she promises, "Don't worry, it's gonna be fun!"
- Comprehensive Pilates Certification: DK Body Balancing International
- 200 hour Ashtanga Yoga Certification: It's Yoga International
- 50 hour Rocket Yoga Certification: It's Yoga International
- Lagree Fitness Certification: Lagree Fitness
- CPR and First Aid Certified